How to make the most of your holiday at Lake Garda, Italy. After working and living at Lake Garda since 2004 I have made list. The list that can help you discover every sport and activity that Lake Garda has to offer. This list is for adventures, active and extreme people. Check out my top 10 activities for families for less intense sport activities. The indication of prices and what you need are based on my personal experiences. Off course they can change so don't take them as a rule just as an indication. It is a mix of on the water, on the road and off road activities.
- Kitesurfing. Enjoy the termal wind on lake garda. if you have your own equipment 30 euro, beginner lesson 100 euro.
- Spinaker sailing with a catamaran. Rent a catamaran or sail with a captain. 1/2 day for 75 euro
- Night supping. Enjoy the full moon, stars and the quit atmosphere of Lake Garda. 25 euro.
- Jogging the Sentiero del Sol. Normal running shoes will do. track running shoes are better. pick up the map at tourist information or at Wind Riders and follow the signs. From LImone center this run is about 45 min.
- Hiking the vertical k of Limone. tracking shoes and sticks are recommended. Pick up the map at Limone Tourist info and follow the signs. Are you a pro mountain runner? sign up for the night vertical run in Autumn. Running this track at night with people cheering you own and fire sticks along the way is a unique experience. I've done it and will remember it for ever! as a surprise there is a bar at the top of the mountain. They sell soft drinks, beer and some snacks!
- Paraglyding from the Monte Baldo. lift ticket up around 20 euro. tandem flight: 130 euro.
- Rock Climbing above Arco or Nago with Lake Garda in the back ground. private lesson for 2: 100 euro.
- Mountainbiking through the caves, canyons of Tremosine and touring the valley above Limone. rent a mountainbike for starting at 5 euro's per day.
- Renting a motorbike to drive around the Lake.
- Hiking the extreme sky run of Limone. tracking shoes and sticks are recommended. Pick up the map at Limone Tourist info and follow the signs. Are you a pro mountain runner? Join the race in autumn. I've done it together with Noumea (labrador dog) it was though but worth it. Next time I would even train more for it.
Some more that didn't make it in my top 10 of sports at Lake Garda but are very populaire with others: